Semi-Daily Journal Archive

The Blogspot archive of the weblog of J. Bradford DeLong, Professor of Economics and Chair of the PEIS major at U.C. Berkeley, a Research Associate of the National Bureau of Economic Research, and former Deputy Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Treasury.

Monday, December 19, 2005

There is one and only one person at the Washington Post who will not return my phone calls. One and only one person I have called with questions about John Harris and company's view of Dan Froomkin's "Cooking with Walnuts" column who maintains radio silence.

All I get back are messages like this from her (unnamed) assistant:

Do you mind putting your questions either in an email or a letter ombudsman@washpost.com?...

Deborah Howell, ombudsman of the Washington Post, is the only one I have called who won't call me back.

This is funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home