Semi-Daily Journal Archive

The Blogspot archive of the weblog of J. Bradford DeLong, Professor of Economics and Chair of the PEIS major at U.C. Berkeley, a Research Associate of the National Bureau of Economic Research, and former Deputy Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Treasury.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Ezra Klein: Time for Another Panel on Weblogger Ethics!

Ezra Klein says it is time for another panel on weblogger ethics:

Ezra Klein: That Wasn't Quite My Point : My long quest to single-handedly lower the quality of public discourse has finally borne fruit -- in USA Today, no less (I know, lowering the public discourse in USA Today is kinda redundant)! Read down to the end. And then read my original post. That Tim Kaine is ugly wasn't quite my point, though, to be fair, it was certainly part of it.

Sigh. Somebody better convene a blogger ethics panel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home