Semi-Daily Journal Archive

The Blogspot archive of the weblog of J. Bradford DeLong, Professor of Economics and Chair of the PEIS major at U.C. Berkeley, a Research Associate of the National Bureau of Economic Research, and former Deputy Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Treasury.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Radio Silence at the Washington Post...

Jay Rosen writes:

PressThink: I thought I would be featuring at PressThink this week a long and (I thought) very interesting Q and A with John Harris, the political editor of the Washington Post. It was completed over the weekend, but at the very last minute Harris pulled the plug and decided against publishing the interview, which we had worked on for several weeks. (I'd tell you the reason, but I don't know the reason.)

Unfortunately, I cannot bring you his replies, but I can show you one [of] the questions I asked Harris. It was my attempt to lay out what has happened to the press under Bush, and Cheney.

Why only one question? Why not show us all the questions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home