Semi-Daily Journal Archive

The Blogspot archive of the weblog of J. Bradford DeLong, Professor of Economics and Chair of the PEIS major at U.C. Berkeley, a Research Associate of the National Bureau of Economic Research, and former Deputy Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Treasury.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Anybody Else in Berkeley Economics Interested?

A graduate student emails:

Dear Prof. DeLong,

This is a little late, but I was wondering if I could do the Indian economic history course with you this fall that we had briefly discussed last semester. I hope it isn't too late to do this, as I really am interested, but I got in to Berkeley a little late and it has taken me some time to get my bearings, especially since i am teaching for the first time this semsester.

Certainly it's possible. But I want to see if anybody else in the Berkeley grad student population is interested before I email back.

Any takers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home