Semi-Daily Journal Archive

The Blogspot archive of the weblog of J. Bradford DeLong, Professor of Economics and Chair of the PEIS major at U.C. Berkeley, a Research Associate of the National Bureau of Economic Research, and former Deputy Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Treasury.

Friday, September 22, 2006

MaxSandwichGarBarkleyJasonSpeak

MaxSpeak is now "Max Sawicky, Sandwichman, Barkley Rosser, Gar Lipow, and Jason Furman Speak":

Here's Jason:

MaxSpeak, You Listen!: HAPPY TALK FROM THE HUNDRETH FLOWER
by Jason Furman
: I can't believe Max has turned over the keys. I would be grateful but I suspect it's part of some diabolical plot. I agree with Jared, Matt Yglesias, David Leonhardt and myself that the debate over living standards is largely irrelevant. But it's not entirely irrelevant. Plus it's somewhat fun. So here we go again with more happy talk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home