A Request for Help...
Well, I guess I can put this out...
It's not a done deal yet, but I might be on the committee to search for a successor to Orville Schell as Dean of Berkeley's Graduate School of Journalism.
In which case, I would need a lot of help answering the following questions:
- What is the future of journalism over the next two generations?
- What would a good Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism look like over the next generation?
- What skills and capabilities would a dean need to have to move GSJ in that direction over the next decade?
- What people have those skills and capabilities?
- Which of the people with those skills and capabilities could we attract to Berkeley?
Hard questions, all.